Do's and Dont's of buying insurance
1) DO buy the coverage your pet will need...but DON'T buy more coverage than fits your budget and preferences.
2) DO keep a loose tally of the amount you spend on insurance premiums, deductible and copays each year...but DON'T buy your insurance based solely on price
3) DO buy insurance on your healthy puppy. DON'T make the mistake of assuming he will always be healthy!
4) DO obtain a copy of the company's sample policy and read EVERY SINGLE WORD of it. DON'T assume anything about what the policy will or won't cover.
5) DO use my blog posts to help you with anything you don't already know. DON'T rely on insurance company marketing (or worse fake "review" sites that are really just income generating machines for the people who write the "review".)